- T: 020 8677 6871
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to supply high quality music classes to nursery schools in the London area. We have talented teachers trained in the Blueberry method who will provide stimulating and engaging weekly lessons for your school.
What we aim to provide is learning through fun. Our teachers use a guitar to accompany the songs which enables them to react to the children, create a dynamic in volume and tempo and allows them to lead the class in an interactive, accessible way.
A typical class would encompass:
- Singing along with familiar and new songs
- Songs with actions to learn
- Songs with jumping, marching, dancing, etc.
- Instruments with individual playing progressing to playing in sections and solo parts
- Rhythm games
- Imagination games
We can be flexible to suit your school’s needs. The nursery schools we currently work at range from one class a week to two and a half days of music a week! Give us a ring or an email for a rate card and to discuss having Blueberry Playsongs music classes at your school.
In addition to supplying weekly music classes in schools, Blueberry now offers teacher training sessions for your staff. This is a 2-hour presentation which includes:
- An overview and discussion of the importance of music in schools/ what music can add to children's learning
- Musical warm-ups
- A step-by-step guide to teaching songs and music exercises
- Workshopping some songs
- 2 x spiral-bound Blueberry Playsongs song-books containing at least 30 songs
- 2 x CDs to accompany the songbooks